An Introduction to Education Law
This practical and informative live broadcast session is an ideal introduction to education law. The session will be comprehensive covering admissions to inspections, restraint of pupils to wearing jewellery and gender reassignment.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The current law & procedure relating to secondary school admissions
- How to deal with pupils who express a desire to undergo gender reassignment
- Schools' responsibilities in terms of occupiers' liability
- Conduct issues in relation to teachers
- The current legal requirements for work experience
- How the port of Zeebrugge is relevant to education law
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.