An Introduction to Drafting & Negotiating Service Level Agreements - Live At Your Desk
You may be asked by a client or a colleague to review an SLA but what should you be looking out for? There are many traps in these kinds of agreements and gaps which you may not spot, particularly if you are not very familiar with SLAs.
These gaps may only become apparent when the agreement is up and running and problems with the service start to surface. At that point, if there are gaps in the SLA then it may prove difficult to enforce the SLA against a supplier.
This introductory level live broadcast session will explore what you need to know about SLAs and when to seek specialist assistance. It will demystify technical jargon and explain acronyms you are likely to encounter.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Why do you need an SLA?
- What are the pros and cons of an SLA?
- What are the typical things that are often missed when drafting an SLA?
- How long does an SLA take to draft and negotiate?
- What are the metrics to be measured?
- How many metrics should be measured?
- How does case law impact upon service credits?
- Negotiating SLAs and other reliefs during COVID-19 disruptions
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.