An Introduction to Defective Medical Product Claims
This webinar will cover the different approaches to bringing defective medical product liability cases under the various causes of actions, as well as to outline the evidential considerations.
This webinar is for those who wish to familiarise themselves with the law and procedure in this area.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The Causes of Action
- Consumer Protection Act 1987
- Other statutory causes of action
- Design Defects v Manufacturing Defects
- Defences under the CPA 1987
- Supply or manufacture
- Development risks/state of the art
- The Necessary Evidence
- Group Actions
- Case Law Update
This webinar was recorded on 14th November 2019