An Introduction to Cloud Computing Contracts - Without the Jargon
Sooner or later when drafting contracts, you will come across the term 'Cloud' and associated terminology such as SaaS, PaaS and load balancing to name but a few.
This live broadcast session will explore what you need to know about the Cloud and will demystify technical jargon and explain the acronyms you are likely to encounter.
What You Will Learn
This introductory level live broadcast session will cover the following:
- What is the Cloud?
- Why would a business use the Cloud?
- What are the key commercial issues in Cloud contracting?
- What are the key legal issues in Cloud contracting?
- How does GDPR affect the Cloud?
- Can you negotiate Cloud contracts?
- Sector-specific guidance
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.