An Introduction to Clinical Negligence Procedure - Practical Tips & Tricks
This webinar aims to provide you with handy hints and tips in the running of a clinical negligence case from a practical perspective.
It has a particular emphasis on practicalities and procedure during the progression of a case, but in particular focuses on tactical considerations at key stages. It also includes some reminders to help avoid traps and pitfalls for the unwary.
By viewing this webinar you will gain an overview of useful practical and tactical considerations in the running of a clinical negligence case.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The investigation phase of a claim, from obtaining factual evidence through expert evidence to the Pre-Action Protocol, including letters before action, letters of notification, letters of claim and letters of response
- The issue and service of court proceedings and statements of case
- Interim remedies - in particular admissions requests for further information and summary judgment
- Costs and case management
- Documentary evidence and disclosure
- Factual and expert witness evidence
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and settlement
This webinar was recorded on 9th January 2020