An Introduction to Buying & Selling Agricultural Land
This 1 hour introductory level webinar is aimed at property lawyers who may be instructed to undertake agricultural property transactions.
You will be introduced to the main issues to consider when taking instructions, carrying out due diligence and drafting the contract of sale.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Methods of identifying assets in farm sales
- The importance of knowing your clients and their business structure
- Different methods of agricultural occupation
- Which searches and enquiries are appropriate to agricultural land and farms
- An outline of the Basic Payment Scheme in the context of selling land
This webinar was recorded on 4th June 2019