An Indepth Guide to the New IR35 Regime - Live with Tim Palmer
In this very practical live 3-hour broadcast session, delegates will be given detailed guidance of the new IR35 regime in the private sector.
Advice will be given on the new IR35 regime for both engagers and personal service companies themselves.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- A detailed review of the latest position on IR35
- A detailed guide to the new IR35 private sector rules which come in from 6th April 2021
- Status determination statements and how to appeal against them
- When will IR35 apply and when will it not?
- The deduction of PAYE and NIC from the personal service company’s fees
- IR35 and the construction industry
- The tax position of the owner of the personal service company, and also the corporation tax position
- The extraction of funds
- Working for an engager with turnover less than £10.2million
- Recent IR35 tax cases review
- IR35 and the public sector
- IR35 and agencies
- Are you genuinely self-employed?
- IR35 and partnerships
- Overseas aspects
- Case studies
- General overview
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.