Alternatives to Networking - How to Maximise Your Business Development Opportunities
Do you shy away from business development as you feel that traditional networking isn’t for you? There are many alternatives to networking and other ways to do business development to win new instructions.
In this webinar business development is demystified and you will see that activity can be matched to personality and interests. You will learn that there are efficient and effective business development approaches that can be employed to suit anyone.
This webinar is aimed at all those who may feel uncomfortable with networking and other business development opportunities.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why traditional approaches to BD are limited
- How you can use your time employed in BD more efficiently
- How you can get visible to people that are more likely to instruct you or refer work
- What BD activities really work
- Alternative networking forums under the radar from competition
- How to follow up to progress conversations
- How to achieve more in less time from BD
- What alternatives are there to networking?
- How do I progress conversations into new instructions?
- What is the best way to follow up and stay visible to professional contacts?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.