Alternative Fee Arrangements - Lunch & Learn with Richard Allen
With increasing competition in all professional services, especially legal and accounting, combined with more costs savvy clients, the demand for alternative pricing models and pricing choice has never been greater.
Adopting alternative fee arrangements is a cultural shift, yet we can gain substantial benefits in profitability and happier clients.
This live broadcast session will explore the pros and cons of hourly rate based fee arrangements and alternatives that will have a positive effect on winning work, profitability and client satisfaction. It will benefit any professional used to charging by the hour and who wishes to explore the huge benefits of alternative fee models and charging. Partners, Directors, Finance and those pricing work on the coalface will all find this session invaluable.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- How to address pricing commoditised work and meet the rigors of pricing transparency
- Why we fail to make a profit with fixed fees and how to do this effectively
- Why we have write-offs and how to avoid these in the future
- How behavioural economics applies to professional services pricing
- What does this mean in practice?
- The ten most powerful strategies to making more money
- Understanding price risk and value alignment for your clients
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.