Agricultural Law - A Comprehensive Introduction with Sarah Denney-Richards
This 1 hour webinar will provide an introduction to agricultural law.
It is aimed at professionals that work within the rural community or who touch on rural issues in their day to day matters.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The basics of easements in the context of rural property
- An introduction to the main types of profits that affect land
- An overview of some relevant property obligations including permitted development rights
- A summary of agricultural occupation of rural land and the main differences between a tenancy under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and a farm business tenancy (as well as touching on proposed tenancy reform)
- A look at farming partnerships
- The basics of agricultural property relief for IHT planning
- An overview of the Basic Payment Scheme
This webinar was recorded on 10th September 2019