Advising on Firearms Licensing Appeals - Pitfalls & Procedure
This webinar will cover the pitfalls and procedures that apply to challenging the refusal or revocation of a firearms licence or shotgun certificate. This webinar will focus on the licensing aspects as opposed to firearms offences.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following:
- What points MUST be covered when applying to appeal
- How to handle an application when instructed out of time
- What is the procedure for the case management hearing
- What evidence and material must be provided with the court bundles
- How to draft the appeal application - including what detail the application must cover
- The procedure for making an application out of time
- The appropriate material to include in the trial bundle
- Potential pitfalls during the case management exercise
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 26th April 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.