Advising Doctors in Disciplinary Tribunals - Practical & Tactical Tips
The purpose of the webinar is to provide practical and tactical tips for those who advise doctors who are, or may be, facing fitness to practise proceedings before the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Introduction - the impact of fitness to practise proceedings on doctors, a brief overview of stages/proceedings
- Early advice - when and how to engage with the GMC when they come calling/or if it is known that they might/will
- Investigation stage - what needs to happen during the investigation period?
- Preparing for hearings - information gathering, evidence and witnesses
- Hearings - how to prepare for hearings and support doctors through their proceedings
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 24th January 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.