Advising Clients on Personal Tax Issues - Latest Planning Opportunities - Live at Your Desk
Delivered over 2.5 hours with delegate interaction and a Q&A session, this virtual classroom seminar will explore the latest tax developments, topical tax issues and planning issues to assist when advising your clients on personal tax issues.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast session will cover the following:
- Changes in the personal tax legislation that will affect your clients
- Stamp duty update and planning
- CGT and IHT for individuals: an update and tax planning
- National Insurance review
- Tax planning opportunities for family members
- Personal income tax mitigation
- Child benefit
- The new savings regime
- Recent personal tax cases
- The new personal tax regime for landlords
- Employed or self-employed?
- Practical case studies
- The recent major changes introduced in the Chancellor’s Summer statement regarding a stamp duty holiday
- The recent tax cases regarding whether an individual is trading in property, or disposing of their PPR
- The new CGT 30 day pay and file regime re the sale of certain residential properties
- The most tax efficient company cars and case studies
- The new business asset disposal relief
- Personal tax planning case studies
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.