Accounts & Financial Reports of Pension Schemes - The Current Issues
This course will enable you to understand the requirements relating to the preparation of pension scheme accounts, the requirements for the appointment of an auditor and the procedures required to enable a report to be issued.
It will identify the current issues facing trustees and the implications for financial reporting such as:
- Challenges to defined benefit pension schemes
- Reliance on outsource
- Guidance by the Pensions Regulator
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Legal and regulatory background
- The latest on the 2018 Pensions SORP
- Practice Note 15
- Practical problems in accounts and audit
- Reporting to the Pensions Regulator
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme