AML - How to Develop a ‘Culture of Compliance’ for Law Firms
The Financial Action Task Force’s Guidance for Legal Professionals developed in part by UK Legal Services Regulators, advocates firms developing a ‘Culture of Compliance’ to evidence their co-operation with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and general regulatory requirements.
Picking apart the term ‘organisational culture’, this live broadcast session examines the practical steps you can take to embed AML policies and procedures within your firm.
Drawing on real life culture change examples from other industries, management consultancies and large businesses from around the world, this live session is aimed at Money Laundering Reporting Officers and their AML Compliance Officer counterparts within law firms considering how to evidence practice wide support and understanding of anti-money laundering.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast session will cover the following:
- The current guidance published by the FATF and the advocacy of ‘cultures of compliance’
- The meaning of organisational culture, and how to assess it within your firm
- Organisational culture and social dignity
- Culture change theory and real-life published examples from major management consultancies and large international organisations
- What you can learn to embed AML compliance in your firm?
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Money Laundering
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.