AGMs & Board Meetings - Issues to Consider During COVID-19
This live broadcast will show you how you and your clients can adapt board and general meetings in these unprecedented times.
If you are advising a company that is preparing for its annual general meeting ('AGM') (or any other physical company meeting, whether it is a board or shareholder meeting) then this 45 minute live broadcast session is for you.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Current guidance from the Chartered Governance Institute (supported by FRC, GC100, Investment Association and Quoted Company Alliance)
- Virtual board meetings - items to consider
- Legal requirements to be met for the Annual General Meeting (‘AGM’) (including timing, notice and quorum)
- Virtual AGM
- Pros and cons (including technology issues and investor views)
- Practical issues to consider prior to holding a virtual general meeting
- Hybrid AGM
- Information from one of the leading virtual meeting providers (including handouts and contact information)
- GC100 poll prior to the Covid-19 outbreak on virtual v hybrid meetings
- Opportunity for questions
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.