New Year & New Regulations - A Guide to the January 2020 Fifth Money Laundering Directive (5AMLD)
The Fifth Directive came into force in the UK on 10 January 2020.
This webinar will guide you through the new regulations which enhance the substantive AML framework in the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and will help you prepare.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The enlargement of the regulated sector to include certain crypto businesses and lettings activity
- New CDD requirements for prepaid cards
- When enhanced due diligence is necessary - the new requirements to watch out for under 5MLD
- The expanded trust registration obligations
- The move towards more comprehensive information sharing and how this could affect your clients
- The greater emphasis of ongoing monitoring and what this means in practice
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 27th January 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Money Laundering