A Guide to Credit Management in Law Firms
Based on the presenter's extensive experience in business and within law firms, this course considers management and financial disciplines in a way that provides delegates with a practical framework for use within their own firms.
The course will discuss procurement methods, purchase orders, e-billing pdf uploads and the best methods for working with clients to be able to deliver the work and the bill.
Getting buy in from your stakeholders is essential - without it you are sunk!
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Working capital leakage - where is it happening and how it can be stopped?
- How to bring collections activity into the heart of the firm
- Building a credit management system that works with your own business
- Practical advice to ensure the firm and the client get the best experience
- Rise of the machines - getting through the complexities of your client's procurement rules
- How do you get the most out of your collections teams?
- Getting the most out of a busy day - time management and tricks of the trade to maximise the time available
- How to win friends and gain influence - selection, modelling & development of credit control teams and processes which the firm will want to engage with
- How to create and update policies, procedures, firmwide engagement & training which will optimise the firms working capital without risking the internal and external client relationship
- Making the working capital, finance and credit control team the 'go to' team rather than the 'run from' team
- Avoiding financial and relationship risk by building culturally sympathetic policies and procedures
- Evolving a credit team to bring positive value that adds to the firms client relationship
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme