A Guide to Campaign Planning for Social Media Success
This course is designed to show you how best to plan, implement and measure your social media campaigns to achieve maximum impact and meet your organisation’s objectives.
Find out how to repeat the benefits of greater trust and experience with your business and stronger ROI.
If you are a business who already has established social media channel and an overall online presence then this workshop is for you. Attendees should have a basic knowledge of social media and a social media plan in place is helpful.
There will be opportunity for live exercises to enable you to create your own content.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- How best to plan a successful campaign
- How to design a social media strategy for your business
- How to measure the impact of all those shares, likes and retweets - are they effective?
- Learn how to execute a campaign on multiple platforms
- How to integrate your campaign with your overall business goals
- Create, deliver and schedule engaging content
- How to boost engagement from your campaigns
- How to tag your campaigns and monitor them using Google analytics
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme