A Digital Marketing Toolkit for Professional Service Firms
Digital marketing is constantly evolving and the rate at which it develops is only increasing. Almost every enquiry involves a digital touchpoint, therefore it is critical that businesses keep on top of their digital strategy and understand the key moments that present opportunities.
This session explores a range of digital channels including websites, SEO, paid advertising, social media, and email marketing. You will be provided with the essential knowledge and tools to create a digital marketing strategy that reaches the right audience and uses the appropriate digital channels for your organisation.
Anyone who is connected to the online activities within the firm would benefit from this introductory level session whether you are aiming to improve their current strategy or create a strategy from scratch.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Strategy - finding your audience and the right channels for your firm
- Identifying your audience online
- Who and where are they?
- Understanding online behaviours
- Using insights to build your strategy
- How to work out which digital channels are right for your firm
- What does a digital marketing strategy look like?
- Planning - setting your digital marketing goals
- How to set specific and measurable objectives
- Ensuring consistency between digital marketing activity and the wider business
- Brand consistency - how do you want to be perceived online?
- Plotting out your goals across specific timelines
- How your strategy can be applied across multiple departments
- Implementation and measurement
- Key tools you should be using
- Keeping track of your KPIs
- Monitoring and analysing digital channels
- Digital agility - responding to trends and how to stay current & competitive
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.