Seminars by practice area
- Agricultural Law
- Banking & Finance
- Company Secretarial
- Compliance & Regulatory
- Data Protection and FOI
- Family Law
- Fraud & White Collar Crime
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord & Tenant
- Law & Practice Management for Architects
- Law & Practice Management for Engineers
- Law & Practice Management for Surveyors
- Law & Practice Management for Vets
- Law, Tax & Practice for Accountants
- Law, Tax & Practice in Scotland
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Management, Skills and Development
- Mental Health
- Money Laundering
- Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence
- Planning Law
- Private Client
- Property - Commercial
- Property - Residential
- Public Law
- Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Support Staff
Learn Live is MBL's latest eLearning solution combining the convenience of a webinar with the interactive benefits of a seminar.
Each session is a live streamed broadcast, which you watch and participate in from your computer at a set date and time. Think of it as attending a face to face seminar, but from the comfort of your own desk saving you both travel time and expenses.
You can engage with your presenter and other delegates - and this group dialogue is what sets Learn Live apart from our traditional webinar product. Various interactive features might include speaker-delegate Q&A sessions, delegate breakout exercises and communal voting polls.
To find out more about Learn Live or to speak to one of our customer service team please call 0161 793 0984 or alternatively email us at email@example.com
To view a demo of how Learn Live works, see the video below.
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording, should you wish to revisit the material discussed.